Basic Training for SOI
August 23, 24 & 25, 2016 • Online Training
- The main emphasis of this course is the SOI assessments and how SOI can be utilized in career and academic environments. You will take the SOI test yourself and will receive a computer printout of your results.
- You will learn how to score the assessment and interpret results. You will gain a basic understanding of how testing norms are used to interpret results and how those results effect a child’s ability to learn.
- We will cover the history of SOI, how it was developed, and how SOI correlates to specific skills required for successful classroom learning.
- The applications that SOI Systems has created to help students develop skills that need work. These applications can be used in a clinical setting or in a classroom. You will specifically learn how to interpret results in order to understand if a child has the skills for:
- Reading readiness
- Accomplished reading
- This course will introduce you to the SOI abilities training modules and how they can be used to help students who are struggling in specific academic areas.
- You will learn about the Integrated Practice Protocol (IPP), a program that addresses and remediates challenges with learning.
- The SOI Basic Training class gives you basic certification which gives you the foundation for moving into Intermediate SOI Training.
- The course will be taught in an online webinar format. You can attend webinars live as they occur, or watch webinars at a time that is convenient for you. All webinars will be recorded and you can access them for up to one month after the course is complete.
$200 deposit required to reserve your spot. Balance due August 19, 2016.
- Early Bird, before August 12, 2016: $600 per person
- After August 12, 2016: $700 per person
*Cost includes all materials from SOI Systems as well as access to videos for one month after course is complete.